At Just Energy, we are committed to developing policies and
procedures to protect the rights of our customers and ensure that
we have their best interests at the forefront of everything we do.
As a customer, you have the right to:
- Be treated with respect and integrity.
- Choose your energy supplier without being pressured into
signing a contract.
- Take advantage of our competitive rates and innovative
- Know what energy program you have signed up for and how it will
impact your monthly bills.
- Understand what you will be paying for energy each month with
no hidden fees.
- Select green energy alternatives to offset your carbon
footprint and contribute to a cleaner environment.
- Request and receive a copy of your contract.
- Address any questions you may have with our knowledgeable
Customer Service Representatives.
- Protect your privacy - Click here to view
our Privacy Protection Policy
- Receive added value for choosing Just Energy as your preferred
Disclaimer: Nothing within Just Energy's Bill of Rights negates
or varies your rights under Ontario's Energy Consumer Protection