Solar panels are better for the environment, and your wallet. So, why wait to make the switch to solar? Now is the perfect time to explore your options with Just Energy Solar. Here are 10 reasons why Just Energy Solar is the best choice for your energy needs:
- Save money with a guaranteed solar electricity rate that’s lower than your utility rate today!*
- Switch now and you’ll lock in your rate for 20 years, which protects you from rate increases from your current utility company.*
- Solar increases the value of most homes, ensuring your home sells quicker and at a higher price, as home buyers recognize the value of lower monthly energy bills.*
- Solar power is renewable, carbon free and sustainable, unlike traditional power, which generates greenhouse gases and increases your carbon footprint.
- Don’t depend on the grid! Solar power renders you less reliant on traditional electric power and the utility.
- Is your house located in a not-so-sunny locale? That’s okay! Solar energy systems work anywhere, even areas with long winters and lots of snow.
- Solar panels require little to no maintenance and are resilient in extreme weather.
- If your solar panels produce more energy than you consume, the utility credits you for the excess sent to the grid. Credits can be used when it’s not so sunny, such as at night, and on cloudy days.
- Enjoy the benefits of having the Just Energy Solar team behind you, monitoring your power 24/7. Looking for data on how your panels are performing? It’s available to you when you want it.
- See how much you could save by switching to solar. Fill out this short form to see if you qualify!
Harness the sun’s power to lower your bills, increase the value of your home, take control back from the utility and most importantly, contribute to a cleaner world.*
* System size, rate, savings, and availability vary according to location, electricity usage, and utility company. Payment terms vary and may include a fixed rate or escalating rate at 2.9% annually for 20 years. Visit www.justenergysolar.com or call 1-844-458-8786 for more details.