Opportunities with Just Energy
Just Energy is synonymous with opportunity. Our dynamic and diverse group of companies offer unparalleled opportunities to contribute to our corporate success with a host of initiatives, projects, and resources designed to promote personal and professional development and growth.
From Commercial Sales to Legal and Regulatory Affairs to home comfort services, our teams define our character and the power our business. We are a diverse group whose combined strength and expertise support our position at the top of the retail energy industry.
Don't take our word for it. Experience the Energy, Opportunity, and Growth for yourself.
At Just Energy we recognize the importance of providing a wide array of compensation and benefits programs that address important aspects of your life at work and home. We consider all of these monetary and non-monetary types of compensation as key components of our Total Rewards Methodology.
Cash Based Compensation
- Base pay (salary, hourly pay
- Annual performance based base-pay reviews
- Variable pay such as commissions, generous cash bonuses paid on a regular basis, and incentives that are tied to individual, business group, and company performance.
- Employee share purchase and matching
- Wealth accumulation programs
- Employee referral bonus program
Non-Cash Based Compensation
- Employee health and wellness benefits such as medical, dental, pharmacy, vision, life and assurance, para-medical services, among others.
- Paid vacation time
- Paid sick days and paid holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement program
- Employee Product and Partners Discount programs
From our roots as a small regional energy marketer in 1997, we have grown considerably in size and scope to become a leading North American natural gas and electricity retailer and a market leader in green energy programs and home comfort services.
The energy industry essentially refers to the collection of industries involved in the production and sale of energy products and services.
These include the petroleum/oil, gas, nuclear, electric power and renewable energy sectors that are essential to serving our overall transportation, household, agriculture, technology and communications needs. What deregulation does is open up competition to independent retailers like Just Energy to offer consumers a choice in who will supply their natural gas and/or electricity, and the price they pay for it.