- Energy Savings Group (ESG) began marketing in the Ontario natural gas market
- Energy Savings Income Fund (JE.UN) lists on the Toronto Stock Exchange
- ESG began marketing electricity products in the newly deregulated Ontario market
- ESG began marketing natural gas in Manitoba
- ESG began marketing natural gas in Illinois, British Columbia and Quebec
- ESG began marketing natural gas and electricity in New York City and Alberta
- ESG began marketing natural gas in Indiana and Buffalo, New York
- ESG began marketing electricity in Texas;
- JustGreen launched in select markets;
- ESG awarded Company of the Year distinction by the Ontario Energy Association
- ESG certified as a Contact Center Employer of Choice
- ESG awarded the Corporate Governance Award from Ontario Business Achievement Centre
- ESG began selling tankless water heaters in Ontario through our affiliate Newten Home Comfort
- Energy Savings Group rebrands the company under the name "Just Energy"
- Co-founder and Executive Chair Rebecca MacDonald received the International Horatio Alger Award in Washington, D.C.
- Acquires Universal Energy Group and began marketing natural gas in Ohio and Michigan
- Just Energy begins marketing electricity in Massachusetts and acquires Hudson Energy
- Just Energy converts from an income trust to a high-dividend-paying corporation
- Just Energy begins marketing electricity and natural gas in Pennsylvania under the Commerce Energy banner
- Just Energy begins marketing electricity in New Jersey under the Commerce Energy banner, and acquires Fulcrum Energy Holdings (Amigo Energy and Tara Energy) an affiliate energy retailer.
- Just Energy lists on the New York Stock Exchange