As a leading energy retailer in North America, our goal is to support organizations in Canada and the United States that make positive contributions to energy consumers.
Just Energy is a proud supporter of organizations such as:
- Salvation Army's Share the Warmth Fund, Gift of Warmth, and Neighbor For Neighbor Heat Fund which provides financial aid to low income residents in need of energy bill payment assistance
- The United Way
- Mustard Seed organization in Alberta
- Heat & Warmth Fund (THAW) in Michigan
- EnergyShare in New York, and
- Sheltering Arms Senior Services in Texas
Through such support, Just Energy helps local organizations that work to ensure our community's most vulnerable residents do not have to forego basic human needs, such as warm shelter.
We believe in building a stable and positive future for children. In California, Just Energy is pleased to support the Orangewood Children's Foundation in Orange County through the donation of servers that help maintain and improve databases to better manage client cases, and assist foster youth in locating housing and community resources.